BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Believing~~~

I'm doing all I can to believe, but gosh it is SO frustrating!!! I can see a difference in my endurance and my strength. I can even see a difference with a few inches (not many, but a few). The scales haven't budged. Not.at.all. It can be so depressing when I'm working so hard!

Today's BC was okay. I made it through so that's all that mattered. There were only two of us again today. I CAN proudly say that I've kept with it when the other women dropped out for one reason or another.

I. WILL. NOT. QUIT!!

I have to remind myself of that from time to time. To be quite honest, I haven't truly wanted to QUIT. I haven't even thought of quitting...I guess that's a good thing. What I think of most is how hard it is...how much I don't like it. I try my best to pull up my big girl panties and remind myself that I'm in this shape because of not taking care of myself. I remind myself of the strength and endurance I've built and how I AM taking care of myself now. And to shut up about it! LOL

I got myself into this shape...it's up to me to get myself out of it.

How I wish I could be one of those "textbook stories". You know....the stories of how my condition and my stick-with-it-ness touched some trainers heart and he wanted to take me under his arm and mold me into a "mini"-him......know what I mean? How come I hear all these stories about how things just fall into place for people?? Why can't things just fall into place for ME?

I know...poor old me. Get over it!

Today I've gotta believe...if my strength and endurance have increased, I must be doing something!

~~~Just keep swimming
~~~Just keep swimming
~~~What do we do
~~~We swim.

Thanks Dory ;)

0 comments: