BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hope I haven't overdone it!

This morning I got up and made it to boot camp, and one of the husbands was there!

It was so funny! I LOVED seeing a fit man grunt! Obviously he worked out...he had a few ripples, but he grunted just like we do. Boy I felt good! There we were...grunting, sweating, grunting, squatting, dripping...and he was too! I was really inspired by the fact I was able to keep up with all of them...even a man!!

This afternoon was so beautiful, my friend and I took the kids to Dawes Arboretum to walk/hike. We took a picnic, with limited empty calories of course, and plenty of water. We walked/hiked around for about 2 hours. But I started slowing down towards the end because my knee was feeling a little odd.

In 1997, I had ACL replacement surgery due to tearing it away from the bone during aerobics class...so see! Exercise isn't ALWAYS good for you! haha Anyway, from time to time, the knee swells and gives me some grief. Luckily, it isn't exactly painful...just quite a bit of pressure on the joint.

By tonight, it's pretty swollen. I'm not sure what I've done, other than my normal workouts. I worked out with the Playboy bunny last night, then with Mr. Candy this morning, but I've done that before. However, Mr. Candy DID have me stepping up onto a block almost as tall as my legs are long!! haha I think they were probably about 25" tall. That's a BIG step for short legs!! For a minute, I had to step up and down off the block, alternating legs. I found out my left leg is alot stronger than my right, which is odd because I'm right handed, plus my left knee is the one I had surgery on!

I'm sitting around with ice on it tonight. I'll be up in the morning and back at Boot Camp. I can't stop now.

Remember...pain is just weakness leaving the body!

~~~Just believe~~~

0 comments: