BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 21, 2008

Another Monday to sweat!

Today was a pretty routine day, except for one part. I didn't get that "I'm dying!" feeling. I worked hard today, and I kept up with the other 2 ladies for the most part. I did my fair share of sweating and grunting, that's for sure!

I'm having a problem though. I'm not seeing results. I've been at this since June 9th. I've eaten healthy most of the time, with a few cheats here and there. I watch my calorie/nutrition count on Sparkpeople, I drink my water everyday....why am I not seeing the results? I DID have a week off during the July 4th festivities...but I did 2 personal training sessions that week. When I was visiting family down South, I missed camp, but I did work out 2 days and walk 1 day.

*sigh*...today isn't the best day.

But I gotta believe if I keep this up, it WILL happen.

0 comments: