BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Am I really doing this again?

Obviously the last time didn't work and the whole blogging thing went to the wayside. Who knew I'd lose my mind and try Boot Camp again?

I was looking back over my entries and began deleting them to start fresh again, but then I thought I might need those...something to inspire maybe? I don't know...kinda like throwing away pictures from high school...I don't like them but it's what made me who I am today. So I stopped hitting the 'delete' button and here I am.

Last fall I signed up for boot camp again with my bestie. This was a different place, different trainer, but a little earlier. Boot camp was at 5:45AM on Mon/Wed/Fri, and I was there. Yes, I know that's shocking...but I was there. In fact, Bestie picked me up every day! However, we only went for about 4 weeks because my lack of coordination got in the way and I fell resulting in a severely sprained ankle.

Thought about doing something after Christmas, but it never happened. Finally after a recent doctors appointment, I was looking over my blood work. My cholesterol and triglycerides...everything...is great! Doc goes on and on about how he wishes all his patients could have my numbers. But the number written by "weight" was (once again) the largest it's ever been. Wouldn't you know my trainer from the fall sent an email that very afternoon about the new round of boot camps? So I signed up...again...but this time, alone. Bestie hated every minute of it last time and had no intention of getting up and working out at that hour! haha

So for the last 2 weeks, I've been at Boot Camp M/W/F at 5:45 AM. When we weighed in at the end of the first week, I had actually gained one pound! I handled it well though...it was a bloated week so I ignored the number on the scale. This past Friday, at the end of 2 weeks, I have lost 6 pounds.

And now you're caught up Blogger. Wish me luck.

0 comments: